Putter grip made of a priority blend of thermal plastic rubber that has a convex front crescent shape with a non-tapered grip body and a beveled bottom. The width is 1.07 inches, height 1.65 inches, length 11.50 inches, and a weight of 169 grams.
- Putter grip and putting teaching aid all in one
- Provides counter-balancing, giving you greater control of the putter head
- Improves your ability to keep the putter head square at impact and throughout the stroke
- Non-tapered grip body, allowing balanced grip pressure in both hands
- The convex front and crescent shape fits naturally in your hands, helps to reduce stroke arc, resulting in a steadier stroke
- Promotes a smooth and rhythmic tempo
- The PalmBird’s design, covers a larger surface area in your palms, resulting in lighter grip pressure and decreased tension in your forearms, thumbs and fingers reducing the “yips”
- Stabilizes the wrists and hands for proper positioning, reducing wrist break or roll
- Made of weather resistant Thermal Plastic Rubber which provides durability, comfort, and traction
- CONFORMS with USGA rules and PROUDLY Made in the U.S.A.